Humanity Research Consultancy (HRC) is open to collaboration with partner organisations to share our commitment to end modern slavery, globally.
Who are we looking to partner with?
Institutional entities, including not for profit organisations, think tanks, social enterprises, and academic institutions that see potential in working with us on projects and join us to achieve our goals in ending human rights violations around modern slavery, human trafficking, forced labour.
We are particularly keen on partnering with local organisations from all around the world with frontline experiences and first-hand information; we’re looking forward to amplifying your voices, as well as creating a relationship that allows both sides to grow.
Becoming a partner of HRC means you are choosing…
- a growing consultancy/social enterprise that concentrates in investing our people, particularly in empowering young/local professionals
- a pool of highly professional, experienced, and vigorous consultants passionate about alleviating human sufferings
- potential consultancy opportunities with us, and with other of our partner organisations
We are expecting to…
- feature logos, and create links between our, and our partner’s website
- promote each other’s projects, events, and activities by electronic or other available and appropriate means
- share regular updates on each other’s news, blog posts, projects, and events
For more details or to become a Partner, please contact us at email@example.com