Join HRC’s Pool of Associates
Thank you for your interest in joining Humanity Research Consultancy. We are a young and energetic consulting company and has a strong commitment to investing in our people.
Utilising local people where relevant to deliver our research and consultancy services is enshrined in our company’s founding principal. We are particularly keen on hearing people who are familiar with extreme human rights violation in the supply chain in their home countries, and at the same time excels excellent English writing and analytical skills.
The Pool of Associates
Joining the Pool of Associates does not mean that you will immediately be employed by HRC. Rather, it is a pathway for you to establish yourself as a consultant with expertise in modern slavery and extreme human rights violations.
- Field data collection, including qualitative and quantitative interviews, potentially with local workers, government officials, and private enterprises
- Laws and regulation analysis, in local languages
- Literature review, both in local language and English
- Collaboration via online communication tools with consultants in other countries
- In-country travel, and if needed, international travels.
Quality and ability
- Passionate in taking actions to stop human sufferings in a systemic way
- Independent, responsible, and self-motivated
- Ability to evaluate and mitigate risks when working in risky environments
- Ability to write in a clear, pithy, and constructive manner
Once you successfully join our Pool of Associates, we will provide a series of training for you emphasising three aspects:
- Knowledge of modern slavery, human trafficking, forced labour, and extreme human rights violation, and how to capture and address these issues through research and consultancy.
- Knowledge and skills of how to be a qualified consultant with the ability to work independently and in a team.
- Long-term life development. As stated before, we value and invest in our people, and we view our Pool of Associates as a stepping stone for you to continue to pursue great career opportunities internationally.
We apply an innovative way to select our people. We recognise that sometimes you may be the experts when it comes to the ecosystem, crime, and power dynamics of your village, but not necessarily having a shiny CV. Therefore, there will be a stage in the recruitment process for you to demonstrate your ability through one or two writing tasks:
- Submitting your CV and cover letter to Mina.C@humanity-consultancy.com
- Writing task
- Online interview
“To leave the world a bit better, to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived.”
Humanity Research Consultancy Limited is a UK registered company.
Company Registration number: 12195368
Copyright Humanity Research Consultancy – All rights reserved